Advantages of Investing with Brian Carruthers & Associates
WE ARE A FEE ONLY RIA FIRM
As a fee-only advisory firm, our only source of compensation comes from fees paid directly by our clients. We do not receive commissions from selling investment products, which allows our interests to align with the interests of the clients.
WE ARE A FIDUCIARY
A fiduciary standard means that we put your best interests first. We are committed to providing you with the best objective advice we can give. We are required to provide complete transparency and disclosure when it comes to our compensation or investment approach.
TACTICAL ASSET ALLOCATION STRATEGY
Our tactical asset allocation strategy is a dynamic investment approach designed with the number one goal being to protect your principal investment. Contrary to the classic “buy, hold and pray” strategy, our approach allows us to adapt our investments as market conditions change.
REQUEST A MEETING
We offer a complimentary “Get Acquainted” meeting to describe our services, and to see if our services are right for you. Please complete the form to request a meeting or to pass on any other comments or questions you might have.
WELCOME TO BRIAN CARRUTHERS & ASSOCIATES
AN INDEPENDENT “FEE ONLY” REGISTERED INVESTMENT ADVISORY FIRM
For over 30 years, we have assisted individuals and families in California and throughout the U.S. to achieve their financial goals utilizing a conservative approach to investing designed to minimize losses in bear markets and maximize gains in bull markets.
- The financial markets have the potential to build wealth and create financial independence
- Successful investing requires a long-term approach
- Volatility creates an emotional roller coaster
- Few investors buy and hold through bear markets
- Controlling risk keeps investors in the market long term
- Limit losses and performance potential improves
BCA INVESTMENT APPROACH
- Match portfolios to investor’s profile
- Monitor on a daily basis investments and markets
- Invest in market segments with greatest total return potential
- When risk outweighs reward potential, allocate into safety
- When trends reverse upward, move back into market
- Safety of principal is always our top priority
- Minimum account size $500,000